Hotel Dylan Policy
SAME DAY RESERVATIONS
We cannot honor same-day bookings made online.
If you would like to book a room for today, please call us
We will do our utmost to accommodate you.
- Check-In is at 4pm and Check-Out is at 11am.
- Please call the front desk to let us know what time you will be arriving.
- All of our rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Rooms will be cleaned from 11am-3pm.
- Out of respect for all of our guests, quiet time begins at 10pm.
We have a limited amount of dog friendly rooms. Guests must reserve dog friendly rooms via telephone to ensure the proper accommodation is available. Pets fees and weight restrictions apply. Dogs cannot be left in the rooms unaccompanied.
Hotel Dylan has paid meticulous attention to every detail, presenting an ambiance that parallels the easy, laid-back quality of Woodstock and the locals who call it home. With that in mind, we have added many details to your room to help make your stay more enjoyable. These items are hotel property and should not leave your room. Missing items will be charged to guest.
- Crosley Record Player
- Mini Refrigerator
- USB Ports
- Free Wifi
- Blow Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- AC/Heat Unit
- Cable TV
- Private Bathroom
- Iron and Ironing Board
If you love the artwork as much as we do, you can purchase your own personal print in our gift shop.
Vinyl records and board games are available for personal use and can be chosen from our selection in the gift shop.
Coffee, tea, and bagels are available on Saturday and Sunday mornings in the main lobby.
- Credit card is charged in full at time of booking.
- We require a 2-night minimum stay on weekends from late Spring through Fall, and a 3-night minimum stay on some holidays.
- 3 day holiday weekends (Sunday nights) are charged at the weekend rate.
- Cancellations made before 12 Noon 7 days prior to check in date/time will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made after 12 Noon 7 days prior to arrival will result in a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made after 12 Noon 2 days prior to arrival will result in a full charge for the entire length of stay. (max 2 night charge)